There is something about the Chloe’s My Little Chloe set that just makes me smile. It could be the delicate little chain hanging from the Love, Chloé, or it could be the hand tied ribbons and delicate glass nobs on it’s twin perfumes.
Or it could be that these miniatures just smell pretty. The rose notes of Chloé and L’Eau De Chloé and the musky scent of Love, Chloé will make you fall in love with the Chloé fragrance range.
The miniatures bottles reflect the elegance and refinement of their larger versions. The best part is that Love, Chloé is one of my classic fragrances, and it’s great to always have handy in my purse.
Pink Peony, Freesia, Lychee, Magnolia Flower, Lilly of the Valley, Rose, Cedarwood, Amber, Honey.
Chloe Love Notes:
Orange Blossom, Pink Pepper, Iris, Lilac, Hyacinth, Wisteria Blossom, Powdery Musks, Talc, Rice Powder.
L’Eau de Chloé Notes:
Grapefruit, Cedrat, Peach, Violet, Rose Petals, Natural Water of Rose, Cedarwood, Patchouli, Amber.
- Bring it! MT @alexkgt: B4 we descend into madness shoutout my girls @ShelleyMantei @Kimberly_Gray & ol steady @Hedgehodge Bring on the nerds ->
- The Mayor of Calgary @Nenshi is co-marshalling our #CalgaryExpo Parade tomorrow! #ClientNews #PRpride ->
- Our office mascot Theo’s 4 min of fame! My pup’s episode on @novustv
“Pet Diaries” #woof http://t.co/lfqPNUw7Hm Thanks! Andy @FMAWeekly ->
- And so @Calgaryexpo cray cray begins! @BTCalgary with @CasperVanDien. Next stop #POWparade ->
- Are job is so tough when we get to escort @CasperVanDien for @Calgaryexpo morning runs. Who needs coffee http://t.co/RhapP3DcR9 ->
- Our office mascot Theo’s 4 min of fame! My pup’s episode on @novustv
“Pet Diaries” #woof http://t.co/1dylKtVnd7 Thanks! Andy @FMAWeekly ->
- Okay let’s do this #POWparade! Release the cosplayers!! Mayor @Nenshi, Torchwood crew are co-marshalling ->
- Ready, set, bring on the geeks! @CalgaryExpo my #MediatonicPR team is ready for you. So excited by the “media love”! ->
- Crop “it” Shirts Get Short for Spring: crop tops are back with a vengeance this season ala Coachella http://t.co/JWc92CBvIa ->
- I’m in Calgary calling it a night and on the radio “I Cry” ala mr @chin8 #cowtownmemories ->
- Welcome to http://t.co/hYH4FIhr5v family! @ohdeeryyc #bloglove I enjoyed face time with you in #YYC in reply to OHDEERyyc ->
- Ready!! RT @jordankallman: The gas tank is empty, jerry can reserves tapped and not a gas station in sight #StartUp #timetopush
- Hold tight to ur 604′s! RT @miyoungleecbc: Smartphone demand means new area code for B.C. http://t.co/MezCvO3Mxj ->
- Theo! @rufinachang Our office mascot’s 4 min of fame! My pup’s episode on @novustv “Pet Diaries” #woof http://t.co/JdZLtawV7g ->
- RT @vancitybuzz: Lol! The Dove Real Beauty Parody featuring Balls! http://t.co/K0L1pHBn3I ->
- #MediatonicPR is hiring. Fun projects on the go. Just need U! Caveat: Must have experience http://t.co/rx6Os54l39 #PR #socialmedia #YVR ->
- Kisses for the RT @MoveThrough ->
- .@AllegoryofAlice we’re the PR team for FanExpo and we’ve got a media opp for you but no contact info. Call us! 778.737.6877 (or tweet me) ->
- Put down the hammer @thordiakow (and get the hell out of the rain). U should be with Tia & me ->
- In studio with @TiaCarrere at @bt_vancouver learning all kinds of Wayne’s world trivia #schwiiiing ->
- RT @realslobo: Warming up the guest co-host chair on @bt_vancouver! #tiacarrere w/ @riazmeghji! http://t.co/oKAquIsc6f ->
- Who just got schooled on his Sean Connery impression? That’d be @riazmeghji with @TiaCarrere hee! ->
- Who made the best green room ever? you did!!! @denadetails I’ll do press junkets anytime with your wine clients and my comic-con crew in reply to denadetails ->
- Virtual high fives to @SeanAstin at @VancouverSunRun today – this is me sending out some #Run3rd luv from our PR Team (amanda & me!) ->
- Survived day one of @ExpoVancouver! Bring on more #fullfrontalnerdity!! ->
- Zara Does Canada (Online): now officially online I found a great spring jacket and more… http://t.co/FMRvPoMewy ->
- Day 1 #FanExpoVan Recap MT @bcbuzztv: Day 1 Photos of @ExpoVancouver Time to head down for day 2 today! http://t.co/uVsDFG4A5c ->
- Kookn Kappin “it”: chic bonnet Kookn Kap keeps the odor out of the hair and the hair out of the food! http://t.co/JNU2iQzWZS ->
I couldn’t help, but partake already! I nabbed my new fave spring jacket. I love the gold zipper details on this casual take on a trench coat. And I also picked this little black & white blouse - neon is stronger than ever so this subtle piping of hot pink brings a bit of neon to the office.
Recently I was sharing my latest scores from Zara – my girlfriend shared how sometimes shopping at Zara can bit a bit overwhelming. But see! that’s the best part of online – no vast floor to navigate, no long change room lineups, or bumping elbows over a sale. And I have to say Zara does a really good job of letting you zoom in close on the fashions to see the fabric and detailing.
What screams out “crisp” on a spring day? A pair of clean white kicks!
Our friends at Lacoste picked the perfect match-up for me. These little Lacoste Atheton runners have just a splash of navy & teal and the super cool crocodile is unmistakable, but subtle white on white.
And by now you just know I’m a sucker for design details – even if no one, but me can see it. I love the criss-cross weave on the bottoms. Maybe I’ll run through a few puddles to show off my patterns?
To hit Sunday brunch I decided to throw on a pearl necklace, white dress shirt (untucked to tone down the pearls), jeans, and my new white runners. See it’s not hard to toss together casual style.
The sweet fairy tale of overnight success: all-Canadian, pretty blonde is spotted by world-renowned photographer at a country music concert. Soon she’s flown to LA to meet one of the biggest career-launching designers in the fashion industry: Paul Marciano (Guess).
Vancouver, BC has created a few of these success stories and now our “it” girl Ashley Diana Morris is the most recent, as the newly discovered Guess model. She has been featured on Entertainment Tonight, etalk as well as in ELLE and Fashion Magazine, and more.
Ashley bears a striking resemblance to Anna Nicole Smith with a dash of Claudia Schiffer and Bridgett Bardot, has been named the new face for Guess Lingerie and Bikini.
“This feels like I won the Super Bowl of modeling. When Paul Marciano said that I will be one of the most recognized faces in the world because of Guess, I felt like I was following in the footsteps of women who I dreamed of being like since I was a little girl. I’m still pinching myself it’s all so surreal,” says the buxom blonde Morris.
So now I have to insert a little personal pride because in my day job I’ve worked along side Ashley and watched her dream as it was coming true. Go, Ashley, Go!
I thought it was pretty fun when I received this key in the mail, followed by another package it unlocked Clarins Double Serum (but I’m still reviewing that). But colour me truly excited!! When I received my next Clarins spring 2013 package.
Thanks to Jaida for my intro to Clarins’ Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector, when at a wedding in Paris she needed to keep her lip gloss in my purse and when I went home to Canada, well, it kinda stayed with me.
Blame it on the soft sponge applicator. Blame it on the milky quality that makes lips look and feel creamy and it’s sheer, but retains enough opacity that you get definite colour.
An now three new shades: Pink Petal Shimmer, rosy pink Candy Shimmer (my pick) and rosy brown Rosewood Shimmer are swipe-and-go sheer glosses.
Through a trick of light Clarins calls “3D radiance pigments,” it’s designed to make lips appear like they’re plump, full, shiny and smooth. Shea butter and mango extracts also help to nourish and protect your pout. Oh, and uh, they taste and smell like caramel (light cake frosting)!
The other fave in my package: Clarins has thrown their hat into the BB pool and the BB Skin Perfecting Cream is an “it” winner!
Make-up that behaves like skin care. It’s the best of Clarins combined. A creamy, barely-there veil, Clarins BB Perfecting Cream SPF 25 offers 3-in-1 benefits (Revitalizes, protects, perfects & evens out the skin tone): Clarins statement.
The formula contains plant amino acid, organic Kiwi extract, Katatfray Bark extract, Vitamin E, anti-oxidant White Tea extract, and Succory Dock. Don’t forget the SPF 25. And in Canada it’s available in two shades: light and dark (no fears, it blends really well and so is forgiving on both ends of the spectrum if you’re more of a medium like myself). Caution for allergy girls it does have a bit of a scent – fresh and faintly floral.
- RT @hummingbird604: The Ted-O-Matic! How to Generate Your Own, Faux-Profound TED Talk http://t.co/C3j1n1KyOg Thanks @ShelleyMantei for this! ->
- I want a piano slider like @aliciakeys has. #vancouver ->
- And I’ll also take @aliciakeys posse of hot black boys on stage ->
- Testing 1.2.3. Seed On City: http://t.co/5UxqR46jxe ->
- Watch SEED and share for a chance to win one of 3 trips for 2 to LA! Monday night on City! @seed_tv @City_tv http://t.co/YTvrSo5yhQ #SeedTV ->
- Throw down coming soon! RT @grassjames: @Tyson_V @JordanKallman @TSC_Agency @ShelleyMantei Excited to see what you throw down! #big2013 ->
- Fave part: @rhonda_sherwood I love how @aliciakeys smiles when she sings #contagious in reply to Rhonda_Sherwood ->
- Belated #FF Int Womens Day MT @jaidahay: @KatyaVirshilas @HalleEmma @DiscoverDeliver @emmabartpr @alouisa_s @CarsonCrystal @JoyBird1 Xx ->
- RT @rachel_roy: “It doesn’t matter who you are, or where you came from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always.” -@Oprah xxRR ->
- RT @vancityamy: “@THEkarliehustle: If everyone likes you, you’re doing it wrong.” or rich? ->
- White smoke! time to play name that #Pope! ->
Girl’s best iPhone friend! I’ve had conversation worthy iPhone cases, but this one tops it: a Chanel purse-inspired iPhone case.
It’s not the prettiest, or thinnest, but there are so many times I’ve been scooting around at an event and need my phone handy. Instead of shoving your phone in your pocket, you just wear it around your wrist
The faux-clutch iPhone case is made out of silicone and contains a gold chain handle that extends from the side of the case. There is no purse flap to obscure the phone face – it’s easy to glance at texts or snap quick photos.
Bad News: sorry i5 girls only for the 4 and 4S
Over the holidays the lovely Julia Voth and I were having a coffee chat in between her filming the new TV series, Package Deal*. We were gifted with our first Cup Cuff!
Cup Cuff is an eco-friendly and reusable coffee cup sleeve that’s: Made in Canada. They’re a business home grown in Victoria, BC. And each of their 3 styles should become part of your morning ritual.
I have “The Professor” in tweed, but it also comes in two other styles: Che and Mariner. They’re all pretty adorable on your coffee (or tea) cup – - to go! Their website is in the works, but check out there Facebook for locations and they also sell on Etsy.
I love, love the idea of a reusable eco cup holder. I just hope that I’m better with it than I have been with reusable shopping bags. For now it’s been a great conversation starter because I keep forgetting to toss it in my purse.
New years resolution #214: use my Cup Cuff.
*You have to watch Package Deal in April!
- Shoe Score! Now I need to find somewhere to wear my Badgley Misckas #shoelovepic.twitter.com/RsF0AncP
- Our new office buddies @cowieandfox are doing a Sunday fashion shoot. Models, my dog, oh my! #weekendworking
- Dear fog. You are killing my view.
- Think this is so cool of Killjoy RT @rickchung: Still riding high on my shave & haircut from @KilljoyBarbers. So smooth.#bourbonandbarbers
- Pretty darn excited about #MediatonicPR‘s new digs at the @cowieandfox offices. Great things are going to happen NOW!
- @lifedelish feeling ok I just sound like a 5 yr old girl until this heals. No r’s or th’s. Good thing I can laugh at myself
- How excited am I to be able to eat dim sum. First adult “soft food” in 2 days.
- Starting the day w/ brunch with former Vancouver Mayor Sam Sullivan (going public despite my chipmunk cheeks #dentistsucks)
- Who’s in the doghouse? Our office dog Theo is filming with @arc2tv@FMAWeekly‘s Andy Chu. Things are getting interesting!