Oh how I love social summers! After successfully conquering Keloha Music & Arts Festival it’s big brother and Canada’s hottest beach festival Center of Gravity is a sneeze away and Operation Festival Swag is a hot pursuit. Over 30,000 festival-fiends will flock to Kelowna’s City Park Aug 2-4 to catch some of the biggest names in electro, dance, and hip-hop music with headliners like Kaskade, Tiësto, and Dada life and over 150 (mostly shirtless) pro-athletes this will be the festival to see and be seen — wait for it…
Bada-Bing! I’ve listed head-to-toe “it” festival pieces to ensure you stand out this August long weekend
- The concept of a clear purse especially for a music festival–I’m not a private person and the
Marc by Marc Jacobs Clearly Cross Body Purse
is to die for! Exposed guts equipped with my festival survival kit will have you being the VIP(see Center of Graity Pt.2) .
- Shade me darling so I don’t shrivel up with a TOPSHOP Straw Flower Beekeeper Hat.
- I’m a late adopter of the heart sunglasses but they’ve grown on me and now all I see is love and beautiful people.
- Can’t touch this– Front-to-back and killin’ it with style in this Urban Outfitters Staring at Stars Tie-Dye Surplice Jumpsuit.
- Fancy feet (I HAD to, I heart Toms… in a ‘so ugly it’s cute’ way)– Toms.
- Arm candy, enough said. Stack em’ and mix “it” up with a bangle pack from TOPSHOP.